CLICK TO CALL

Have you seen this? fantastic, great product

Homepage > Case Studies > Have you seen this? fantastic, great product
Paint PVC windows

Have you seen this? fantastic, great product

Can You Really Paint PVC Windows? Yes you can, it lasts a very long time & it looks amazing.  Would…

Paint uPVC Windows

Can You Really Paint PVC Windows?

Yes you can, it lasts a very long time & it looks amazing. 

Would you like to know how we do it? The process is a very lengthy one, its all in the preparation, you know the famous saying, fail to prepare & prepare to fail.

Plastic is one of the most difficult substrates to get anything to adhere to & we mean adhere not just sitting on top of the plastic as many do.

We use the Rolls Royce of coatings, the Italian coating Giants because it’s a superior product to anything the UK market has to offer.

Since 2015 we have seen a huge increase in people offering this as a service, companies popping up over night claiming to be experienced, skilled onsite spray technicians.

In that time we have put over 100 jobs right that others have done so in a way it’s good business for us, not so good for the home owner.

We have our very own book of bad jobs that we have put right, some of them are shocking. 70% of them are down to prep & product the other 30% is down to weather conditions.

How to Spray uPVC windows

Well firstly it’s uPVC and NOT PVC like the title of this case study, we have done that to throw people off so we can explain the difference.

The Difference Between PVC and uPVC. There is only one difference between PVC and uPVC and that is that PVC contains BPA and phthalates, which are two plasticizers that make it more flexible. The “u” in uPVC stands for “unplasticized,” and because it doesn’t have these extra materials, uPVC is often called rigid plastic.

Plastic has to be specially cleaned first of all, we have our very own deep cleaning product which is a solvent blend, a combination of 2 solvent compounds mixed together provides an ultimate plastic cleaner. 

All ingrained dirt must be removed, the “Rolls Royce” coating that chemically bonds into the plastic simply cannot perform if their is dirt in the way.… 

The process is a long one, if you would like to discuss it in more detail you can arrange a quote with us using the form below. 

Follow us on Instagram, you can see our work, click the link and start following us https://www.instagram.com/spraymastersuk/

 



    Get a Quote

    Get a free no obligation quotation on your spraying needs. Our friendly and knowledgable sales team will be happy to assist with your enquiry.

    Get a Quote
    Get a free no obligation quotation today